Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Had assessment an no report sent from capita
Has anyone had or got some advice as i attended a pip assessment on 21st feb 2019 an was told report would be sent to dwp..nearly 4weeks on an after contacting capita firstly i was told it was all good to go..week later stiĺl not sent apparently an IT issue an manager was looking into it..and now they say they dont know..an last week told was an IT issue again an just keep being told ring back following week for update!!!.....any help at all be very grateful dont know what else to do...ps also informed dwp an all they say is without report nothing they can do an had no guidelines on what length of time before they chase capita for report..
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 269 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 705 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 952 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.