Disabled people
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

PIP one year from now.

dave5080dave5080 Member Posts: 10 Listener

I have been awarded standard for both components, which I sort of agree with the decision and have accepted although there were some descrepenses . I had got 10 points for moving around.
My question is and is directed to the moving around/ mobility , what if my condition gets worse over the next 12 months, and I feel I should now be awarded the 12 points, what would be my next step, eg do I have to wait 12 months? Hope that all makes sense.


  • CockneyRebelCockneyRebel Member Posts: 5,257 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi dave

    If your condition worstens to the extent that you might be entitled to a higher award, you can enter a change of circumstance or supersession. By doing so you will trigger a new assessment and f2f and your whole award will be looked at again.
     If this is the case then you should seek trained help from an advice agency near you
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • dave5080dave5080 Member Posts: 10 Listener
    Hi, thank you for your reply, yes that makes sense and will bear that in mind if and when my situation gets worse.
Sign in or join us to comment.