Esa3 DWP underpayment form. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Esa3 DWP underpayment form.

Options
Silver925
Silver925 Community member Posts: 106 Courageous
Hi I sent my esa3 form back about DWP underpayments on 3 April address said free post Wolverhampton. I sent it back 2 and class recorded. Looked on tracking website still not been signed for. Have I done the wrong thing sending it recorded. Will it still get there by 19 April end date. Thanks.

Comments

• Dotty123
    Dotty123 Community member Posts: 492 Pioneering
    Options
    I had pay £6 to get tribunal letter sent tracked it got it and signed for early next day if it gets near time ring them 
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    There is little point sending anything to DWP recorded or tracked as this is no guarantee that they will have received it. It will be signed for either by the mail handling site or the post office but not the DWP
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hi @Silver925, you haven't done the wrong thing, it shouldn't slow it down in getting there (and at the very least it means you have proof of posting). It should have arrived by now though, so it might be worth giving them a call and just asking whether it has been received. 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Silver925
    Options
    No I think I will trust what you say. Tried phoning them once about something similar and the woman on phone said no it had not arrived. She made me panic it was esa3 for iresa. It had arrived it just hadn't been processed. So I will just let them get on with it thanks.
  • Silver925
    Options
    I would also like to know please is it worth sending esa50 form special delivery or recorded as I have read on forums people doing this and forms not getting there on time and loosing their benefits. Last time I sent mine back as it was in mail box and it got there next day to Albert Bridge House Manchester. Don't know which is best keep reading conflicting opinions.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.