How many weelcharis do they have? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How many weelcharis do they have?

Options
Hollie16
Hollie16 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I really like it 

How many weelcharis do they have? 0 votes

Disabled people
0%
Nhs
0%

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hello @Hollie16, welcome to the community. Would you be able to give us a bit more information so we can try and answer your question?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • RJHM
    RJHM Community member Posts: 15 Connected
    Options

Hi everyone. I work for Premier Inn and I am busy creating a UK wide accessibility guide. I understand that those with disabilities love to travel as much as everyone else, but are sometimes let down by places where their needs aren’t catered for. We’re creating a travel guide that enables people with disabilities, and their carers, to plan their ideal adventure.

To create the most useful guide possible, we first need to identify the challenges people face. In so doing we can find solutions to these needs and provide the most relevant, insightful guide possible.

I would really appreciate your help, so we can make the UK a more inclusive place. You can answer my comment on my forum by clicking on my name.

Thank you so much.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.