Disabled people
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

How many weelcharis do they have?

Hollie16Hollie16 Member Posts: 1 Listener
I really like it 

How many weelcharis do they have? 0 votes

Disabled people
0%
Nhs
0%

Replies

• Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing Team, Community Team Posts: 7,774 Scope community team
    Hello @Hollie16, welcome to the community. Would you be able to give us a bit more information so we can try and answer your question?
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

If you have a few minutes to spare, we'd appreciate your feedback on our online community.
  • RJHMRJHM Member Posts: 15 Connected

Hi everyone. I work for Premier Inn and I am busy creating a UK wide accessibility guide. I understand that those with disabilities love to travel as much as everyone else, but are sometimes let down by places where their needs aren’t catered for. We’re creating a travel guide that enables people with disabilities, and their carers, to plan their ideal adventure.

To create the most useful guide possible, we first need to identify the challenges people face. In so doing we can find solutions to these needs and provide the most relevant, insightful guide possible.

I would really appreciate your help, so we can make the UK a more inclusive place. You can answer my comment on my forum by clicking on my name.

Thank you so much.
Sign in or join us to comment.