Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

ESA, do I need to declare renting my house?

jdjohnjdjohn Member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi all, I’m on contribution based ESA support group - thinking of renting my house - do I need to declare this 


Sign in or join us to comment.