Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I Need Info or Help Advice With Sheltered Housing
Hi all just asking if someone can tell me if there having problems like the one I have I'm disabled and have mental health problems and after this weekend by ending up in hospital for the weekend after I had a blacked out and just by luck my nephew called round and found me out cold on the floor ended up having to stay in after my bloods for my diabetes drop suddenly and my blood pressure drop suddenly and this is not the first time I have blacked out so I have been trying to get a move in to a sheltered housing bungalow with the council as it as that bungalows are open to bid for from 55 and 60 and over and I'm 58 but get know were as I keep getting that the preference is over 60's so just asking if someone can give me some advice as to were to get some help with this if someone knows thank you all.
- 53.9K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 154 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 791 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 291 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.6K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 686 Chronic pain and pain management
- 704 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.