If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Waiting to hear about tribunal date

TzefiTzefi Member Posts: 2 Listener
edited May 2019 in PIP, DLA and AA
Pip stopped last July - appealed and told it would be going to be heard at court - and I had option to attend. I want to attend and told it wild take about 9-11 months to be heard? I still haven’t heard yet-I have now moved from Manchester  where I was working. How an I find out about tribunal date ? 

Many thanks



  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,653 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Tzefi and a warm welcome to the community! Glad to have you here :)
    Unfortunately the waiting time does depend on your area but hopefully it won't be much longer. Have you informed DWP that you have moved? It might be worth doing so if you want the tribunal to be closer to you. Is there anything else I can help you with? Please do have a look around and I hope to hear from you soon!

  • TzefiTzefi Member Posts: 2 Listener
    Thank you Chloe- what DWP number do I need- one that covers Manchester or Brighton area? 
    I also need to speak to someone about benefits too- been made redundant. ...

    thank yoo 
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,653 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Tzefi, that's not a problem! I would call the Brighton number as they are the people who will currently be looking at your claim. I'm sorry to hear you have been made redundant. This is a tool which can calculate what benefits you may be entitled to, is that any help?

Sign in or join us to comment.