Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
waiting on decision
interviewed by capita in portadown centre on 15th april-------changing from dla to pips after 22 years-after assessment lasting 55 mins-nurse said result would be with me 4-6 weeks--- got letter dated 7th may saying they had all information they needed to make descision and i would be notified in 14 days--its now 7 weeks and 2 days from capita assessment-i rang 0800 number this afternoon and explained to operator what situation was-----she wouldnt help me out said some operators where being subjected to verble abuse when told of certain descisions-i would just have to wait for descision letter-i pointed out letter of 7th may-guess what she said u are not listening to what im saying and hung phone up--rude or what? any one know how long before descision letters are despatched thanks
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 762 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.