Neurological conditions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Does anyone's feet cramp after bending toes?

fantsufantsu Member Posts: 3 Listener
This happens to me and I want to have an idea about what disease I have. I also have tremors, myoclonus, twitches and an absent heel reflex. 

Replies

• Imogen_SteeleImogen_Steele Member Posts: 42 Courageous
    Hi @fantsu I get cramp in my feet everyday. It’s so frustrating, isn’t it! Have you sought advice from a medical professional?
  • debbiedo49debbiedo49 Member Posts: 2,906 Disability Gamechanger
    Go to your g p
    💜🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
    I am a fibro warrior !💜♏️
  • fantsufantsu Member Posts: 3 Listener
    Hi @fantsu I get cramp in my feet everyday. It’s so frustrating, isn’t it! Have you sought advice from a medical professional?
    I have an appointment scheduled but I'm not very optimistic. You know how some places are full of good professionals while others are full of bad ones? Well, I happen to live in the latter and so the likelihood of getting a good doctor is very low. Anyways, have you went to the doctor to have the cramps checked?
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing Team, Community Team Posts: 7,914 Scope community team
    Hello @fantsu, how long until your appointment? It's frustrating when it can feel a bit hit and miss with Doctors and getting one that you feel listens. Best of luck to you, please let us know how you get on. 
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

If you have a few minutes to spare, we'd appreciate your feedback on our online community.
  • Imogen_SteeleImogen_Steele Member Posts: 42 Courageous
    fantsu said:
    I have an appointment scheduled but I'm not very optimistic. You know how some places are full of good professionals while others are full of bad ones? Well, I happen to live in the latter and so the likelihood of getting a good doctor is very low. Anyways, have you went to the doctor to have the cramps checked?
    I have not gone to my GP but I have cerebral palsy so I see a few medical professionals who have looked at my feet. I have my fingers crossed that the doctor is able to offer you some advice. Good luck for your appointment 
Sign in or join us to comment.