PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Help??

frosty2408frosty2408 Member Posts: 9 Listener
I have recieved the paperwork from dwp for tribunal and my head cannot process the info. Can anyone look over it and give me advice please? I have tried to sort outside help but been told it would cost me £££

Thank you 

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

I'm afraid that won't be possible on an internet forum and scope do not help with the sort of thing. There are agencies that will help you with this for free. Put your post code into this link to see what's available in your area. https://advicelocal.uk/

Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,998

Scope community team

Hello @frosty2408, I'm really sorry to read you're have difficulty with the paperwork for your tribunal. Poppy's link above will help you find some free face to face advice in your local area.

If there's any specific question or point you need help with, please ask and we'll do out best to help. 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • frosty2408frosty2408 Member Posts: 9 Listener
    Thank you.....I have been trying to get through to my local cab all afternoon. I will try again mon. 
Sign in or join us to comment.