If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

I have pudendal neuralgia

bigchow2011bigchow2011 Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited July 2019 in PIP, DLA and AA
I need advice how to get a electric wheel chair please also how can I apply in a better way to get higher mobility
as my pain cripples me only after 13 years of research I have found a dr in the uk and got my gp to refer me this is one horrible condition 


  • Ami2301Ami2301 Community Co-Production Group Posts: 7,747 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @bigchow2011 welcome to the community! Have you asked your GP to refer you to NHS Wheelchair Services? They will assess you and advise you on what features on a chair will be best for you. Are you currently in receipt of PIP?
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,653 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @bigchow2011 and a warm welcome to the community. I'm sorry you have been in so much pain. I too would suggest NHS wheelchair services as they should be able to provide you with suitable equipment. Please do let us know how you get on :)

Sign in or join us to comment.