My mistake — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

My mistake

debdeb13 Member Posts: 46 Connected
edited July 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I wrote down wrong year on pip form and got refused as condition not warranted even though they sent me for a assessment   can i make new claim



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.