Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Severe disablement premium
Hi I’d like to ask if anyone knows if you get back dated Severe Disablement Premiums? I was in receipt of it back in November last year when my PIP got stopped after the renewal face to face. The SDP is related to the pip so was stopped straight away too. I’ve just heard that after months of waiting my reconsideration was successful. It was also found that my Atos Assessor had lied repeatedly in my report aswell. As I’m back in receipt of pip will my ESA Severe Disablement Premium be back dated too? Or is that lost for good? Because basically the lying assessor caused me to lose it so is responsible. Thanks for your time.
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 613 Work and employment
- 513 Education
- 931 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 574 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 684 Autism and neurodiversity
- 815 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.