PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Appeal to tribunal about my pip

deejanedeejane Member Posts: 1 Listener
I appealed to tribunal about  my pip awarded in may 2019  after not receiving the points I thought I would get and disagreeing what they said I appealed in may and asked for a paper hearing due to my mental health and other problems  I wrote a long letter saying what I disagree with and the problems doing daily things and I have just had results back of appeal tribunal  July 2019 I was awarded both higher for the 2  so waiting to hear of d w p now 

Replies

• buzzerbuzzer Member Posts: 107 Pioneering
    edited July 2019
    @deejane
    Brilliant news regarding your paper based tribunal award at the enhanced rates, well done. A big relief!

Just to let you know the DWP can take 8 week to process the back payments. So try not to worry about getting it for at least that length of time. 

Try & be kind to one another even if we may have different views. 

• Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing Team, Community Team Posts: 7,949 Scope community team
    Hello @deejane and welcome to the community. :) Really pleased your paper based appeal was both quick and successful, thank you for sharing with us!
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

If you have a few minutes to spare, we'd appreciate your feedback on our online community.
Sign in or join us to comment.