Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Pip assessment on Monday
I am dreading my pip assessment on Monday the 5th of August as I am already on pip standard care but no mobility and my physical condition and mental health issues have worsened since I was awarded it in march 2019 backdated from November 2018 and I was told by pip to fill in another form as by law u have to tell them if you're condition gets better or worse of which mines has definitely worsened I have been told I could lose everything of what I am on and I think that's totally unfair if you have been assessed at the time and u get standard care now then u could be reassessed and lose it all how can that be if you're conditions have worsened ? I can't afford to lose my pip of what I am on at the moment any advice from anyone thanks ?
- 48.3K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 619 Work and employment
- 515 Education
- 938 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 905 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 576 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 688 Autism and neurodiversity
- 819 Mental health and wellbeing
- 284 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.