PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

SDP

ste1965ste1965 Member Posts: 31 Connected
Could someone please tell me is severe disability pension the same as severe disability premium? Thank you for any help you can give me.

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

I've never heard of severe disability pension. The Severe disability premium is paid with  pension credit, if eligible if that's what you mean.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • ste1965ste1965 Member Posts: 31 Connected
    Hi poppy when i filled in my housing benefit form it said do you get severe disability pension i ticked yes and now all im doing is worrying about it :( im under pension age so it looks like i might have ticked the wrong box as i get severe disability premium.
    I hope im not in trouble as its an honest mistake :(.

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Just give your local council a ring. it will put your mind at rest.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • ste1965ste1965 Member Posts: 31 Connected
    Ive emailed them :) Thank you poppy for your replies :).
Sign in or join us to comment.