What rent am i entitled on high rate PIP , ESA , SDP , MOBILITY — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

What rent am i entitled on high rate PIP , ESA , SDP , MOBILITY

needhelp2019 Member Posts: 23 Listener
edited August 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Could anybody advise me of how much rent i am entitled as i am 40yrs old
High Rate PIP , Support group ESA  , Low rate Mobility , Severe Disability Premium

i currently live in a 2 bed flat @ £98 per week

im just wondering what pcm rate i should be looking for maximum

as in £450 per month ect

can anybody advise me please.

Thank you.



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.