PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Pip MR Won, Two fingers up at the dwp

All_Gordon48All_Gordon48 Member Posts: 3 Listener
Got the letter confirming today that I have successfully Won back my enhanced mobility after it was taken off me all together in July due to the assessor lies/ contradicting report. I'll be Drinking champagne tonight sticking my fingers in the air to the dwp and the flawed system that shafts the genuine people who do need extra help.
Good luck to everyone who is in the same situation. Don't give up, keep fighting. 
All the best 

Replies

• Mil_30Mil_30 Member Posts: 19 Connected
    edited September 2019
    Well done!! Happy for you🥂 unfortunately I have half lost my appeal today (0 on daily living and 10 on mobility) so fighting seems like ended for me😔
  • DerbymduckDerbymduck Member Posts: 39 Courageous
    Got the letter confirming today that I have successfully Won back my enhanced mobility after it was taken off me all together in July due to the assessor lies/ contradicting report. I'll be Drinking champagne tonight sticking my fingers in the air to the dwp and the flawed system that shafts the genuine people who do need extra help.
    Good luck to everyone who is in the same situation. Don't give up, keep fighting. 
    All the best 
    That's wonderful news. I will be joining you as I too today received my mandatory reconsideration notice and won the appeal. 
  • All_Gordon48All_Gordon48 Member Posts: 3 Listener
    Mil_30 said:
    Well done!! Happy for you🥂 unfortunately I have half lost my appeal today (0 on daily living and 10 on mobility) so fighting seems like ended for me😔
    Thank you, Sorry to hear that. I think that would make me more determined to fight for the award that i though I'd entitled to. Take a deep breath, have a think for a couple of days and see how you feel about it. Wish you all the luck
  • All_Gordon48All_Gordon48 Member Posts: 3 Listener
    All the best 
    That's wonderful news. I will be joining you as I too today received my mandatory reconsideration notice and won the appeal. 
    Congratulations to you too, it feels great knowing that you've won doesn't it? I was in shock looking at the letter. Just glad it's over now for another couple of years. Can finally relax 
  • Mil_30Mil_30 Member Posts: 19 Connected
    Mil_30 said:
    Thank you, Sorry to hear that. I think that would make me more determined to fight for the award that i though I'd entitled to. Take a deep breath, have a think for a couple of days and see how you feel about it. Wish you all the luck
    Thank you! I will need it! But one day I will have a drink for my win hopefully x
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing Team, Community Team Posts: 7,914 Scope community team
    Congratulations @All_Gordon48. :smile:
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

If you have a few minutes to spare, we'd appreciate your feedback on our online community.
Sign in or join us to comment.