Tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


Bennyboy1928 Member Posts: 42 Connected
edited October 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi Thanks for letting me join. I am due to go to my first tribunal soon. I suffer from seizures severe depression incontinence and alcoholism. I now have arthritis on my hips. Last year I was awarded enhanced care component. They reassessed me on July this year and gave me zero points on everything. My nerves are shattered at the thought of this tribunal. I don't see how they can award you it one year and take it away the next. Please help. Any advice I would be most grateful ?



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.