Anxiety

daydreamer
daydreamer Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi. And thanks for adding me.
I have been on esa since Jan. I am anxious about the year being up soon and don't know how to ask to be moved to the support group, what I have to do to prove I am not fit for employment.  I have had insomnia for years but a catalogue of extreme events really tipped me over the edge.  I have further health issues that are yet to be treated that are stopping me leaving my home. Please advise me what I can do.

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 60,691 Championing
    Hi,

I'm assuming you're either on assessment rate or in the WRAG which is LCW, is that correct?

If so then reporting a change of circumstances for a worsening of condition is what you could do. Have you had a look at the criteria for the Support Group? As you're claiming for anxiety then regulation 35 is the main route into the support group for mental health issues. This link will give you information about reg 35. You will need to scroll to the bottom of the link to find this part. https://cpag.org.uk/welfare-rights/resources/article/making-exception

• Chloe_Alumni
    Chloe_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 10,510 Championing
    Welcome to the community @daydreamer! I hope @poppy123456 has been able to help you here. If you need anymore information then please do let us know!