PIP Claim Complaint — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

PIP Claim Complaint

js2119 Member Posts: 4 Listener
Hi everyone,

Last week I submitted a complaint to the DWP because of the way they have  and still are handling my claim.

i was wondering if anyone else has complained about the claim before and I am not refering to the assessment side of it although I hade to do that too but is a serperate matter.

It would help reassure me as I am worried they could take it away because I've complained to them.

I hope to hear back from some of you soon!



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.