Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Question regarding PIP mental health
Hi, looking for advice regarding pip mental. Health. I've had letter stating been looked at and there's no change in my award. My intiatial award was standard care and no mobility for 2 years, I had a review 2 months ago and was awarded standard care and enhanced mobility. My conditions are exactly the same as my 1st application, assessor gave me 4 points on my 1st assessment, the decision maker disregarded those. My question is if I ask for a Mr on this mental health ruling from my 1st application can they decide to take my new award from me. I'm getting mixed answers and I don't want to lose my new award. Any info much appreciated l.
- 55.2K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 838 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 269 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 705 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 773 Autism and neurodiversity
- 952 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.