lost uc50 form — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

lost uc50 form

Peter78 Member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi i have been in a support group for  a year and i received a pack in the post to send back for another medical. I seem to have lost misplaced the form. I only have 10 days to send it back, can i print out the from from the universal credit website? 


  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Member Posts: 29,729 Disability Gamechanger

    If you're claiming UC then yes the UC50 form can be downloaded, if it's ESA then you'll need to ESA50 form. You do need to be very quick in filling out that form because it must be back now later than the date stated in the letter, if it's not received by this date then you risk being found fit for work for failing to return. The only exception to this is if you're claiming for mental health.

    Do make sure you send evidence with the form to support your claim and expect another face to face assessment because most people have them. Good luck.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 8,595 Scope online community team
    Hi @Peter78 and welcome to the community. 
    I'm glad Poppy has been able to answer this for you. Best of luck with your renewal and please let us know if we can do anything to help. :)
    Community Manager

    Tell us how to make the community better for you. Complete our feedback form.


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.