Tribuneral — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


natasha1981 Member Posts: 15 Listener
Hi i sent a letter from my sons school stating i need a  urgent hearing but the tribuneral have said the reasons are not urgent enough but have advised me to send the extra evidence back to the dwp to see if they can over turn the desion wat will dwp do ive been waiting 12 months so far and its so stressfull 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.