Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Housing benefit

laney1970laney1970 Member Posts: 67 Connected
Hello I spoke to someone on here a while about my housing benefit I haven't moved away from the area I live I'm on the old esa but my council are saying I have to claim uc I've told them I spoke to someone on here there saying your wrong


Sign in or join us to comment.