Pip tribunal hearing — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Pip tribunal hearing

rabbitt
rabbitt Member Posts: 2 Listener
I have my pip tribunal hearing just before Christmas and I’m struggling to find anyone who can help me.
im incredibly socially nervous and have sensory processing issues amounts other things.
i have phoned both cab and welfare rights but they just keep referring me back to each other.
im a bit lost as how to get help.

Comments

• rabbitt
    rabbitt Member Posts: 2 Listener
    I have my pip tribunal hearing just before Christmas and I’m struggling to find anyone who can help me.
    im incredibly socially nervous and have sensory processing issues amounts other things.
    i have phoned both cab and welfare rights but they just keep referring me back to each other.
    im a bit lost as how to get help.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Member Posts: 28,475 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

Start by putting your postcode in here. https://advicelocal.uk/

If you can't help, do you have someone that can attend the hearing with you? a family member or friend? Is it representation you want or just someone to go with you?

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,557 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @rabbitt and a very warm welcome to the community! I'm sorry this is causing you so much worry. Did anything come up when you put your postcode into the search? 

Please do let us know how you get on and if there is anything else we can do to help. :)
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.