PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Pip bundle

suzy_sugar2005suzy_sugar2005 Member Posts: 61 Courageous
Has anyone ever called the DWP to ask why there is a delay in recieving thier bundle? 

Replies

• CressidaCressida Member Posts: 779 Pioneering
    @suzy_sugar2005 i'm sure somebody more knowledgeable will be along to advise but why not just give DWP a call and ask them?
  • suzy_sugar2005suzy_sugar2005 Member Posts: 61 Courageous
    Well this is what I am wanting to do but dont want to call if they dont give me any info 
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

It can take at least a month to receive the bundle but this will depend on backlogs, you will eventually receive it but as always, there's most likely backlogs. When did you appeal to the Tribunal?
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • suzy_sugar2005suzy_sugar2005 Member Posts: 61 Courageous
    3rd october they recieved my appeal
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    As always backlogs cause delays, you will eventually receive it. Waiting times are huge for most areas for hearing dates so you have plenty of time.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
Sign in or join us to comment.