Any help out there? — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Any help out there?

christinej Member Posts: 1 Listener
My husband has variant FTD dementia,I have claimed benefit to help us as part of his illness he burnt through all our money .but unfortunately the benefit advice I was given has left us without benefit And nearly £3000 in debt to pay back North Somerset and universal credit. I followed the advice of the people sent to see us and now I am in debt and could end up homeless Any help out there 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.