ESA reported — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

ESA reported

Hi there,
I’m newly separated from my wife (4 months) now someone has reported me and I have a compliance meeting on the 16th and have to have a new ESA assessment.. forms been sent off but I’m absolutely dreading it as I’m now on my own and if I lose it I’m buggered. Any advice for this meeting would be greatly appreciated 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.