Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Sorry for the long post! in January I was on esa, I had a wca and I failed with 0 points! I joined UC while I waited for a tribunal. Fast forward to novemeber and I finally had my tribunal! they rung me before it was even due in court saying the judge has given me 15 points and placed me in the lcwra. I spoke to UC and they told me they were just waiting for the paperwork. What a surprise, they haven't received it. It was now 23rd dec! I went to jobcentre and they emailed them the copy I had and it was sent straight to the decision maker. My question is what happens next??! How long does it take now and has anyone's else been in his situation at all . Thank you guys ☺
- 54.2K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 157 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 800 Work and employment
- 591 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.8K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 708 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 940 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.