How this online forum helps me with my mental health and disabilitys — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How this online forum helps me with my mental health and disabilitys

Options
lisa1986
lisa1986 Community member Posts: 21 Connected
I wish to thank @thespiceman and chloe and all the other members who reached out to me in my time of need thanks to this forum giving me confidence and self belief i went into the scope charity shope on Denmark hill camberwell and enquired about volunteering and it looks very positive I'm just going to work on my 2 references gather my I D and proof of address then I can go back and talk to a lovely manageress who was very warm kind encouraging and understanding but I wouldn't have had the guts or know how without all you fabulous people on here who helped me over the xmas period I am so grateful thankyou very much #watch this space i could be a scope volunteer soon xoxo

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.