Pip — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip

meymay93
meymay93 Scope Member Posts: 179 Connected
Hi send my pip review form 7 week a ago and all my evidence any advice for me I have slip disc and self harm all other condition my daughter look after me 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,356 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

There's no timescales unfortunately, it depends on backlog in your area. 7 weeks really isn't that long because the Christmas and New year closing days are included in that too, which will have increased the backlogs.

Most people have face to face assessments, so expect one of those. If one is needed then you'll be sent a letter with an appointment date. All you can do now is wait. Hopefully not too much longer.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • meymay93
    Hi last week I had bad fall  I have problem go out by my self if I ask to pip are they can came home assesment i can't came out my bed now
  • meymay93
    Hi do you think good Idia call ask for progresss
  • poppy123456
    I'm sorry to hear about your fall. You can ring them anytime to ask about the progress.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • meymay93
    Hi
    I am.bad mood now because my foot swollen bad and my back bad  I wait my daughter take me toilet she put double pad ???
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @meymay93, how are things going at the moment?
    Scope

• meymay93
    Hi yea my gp refeal to crises team they   yesterday they visit me said   floot team some one came to take me out shopping  I don't now any can you support me what they do  
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @meymay93, I'm really glad your GP was able to support you hear. How was it going shopping? Did you buy anything nice? :)
    Scope

• meymay93
    Hi yea is very good thank you

• susan48
    susan48 Community member Posts: 2,221 Disability Gamechanger
    edited January 2020
    I called to find out what was happening with my claim and was told it’s 10 weeks from the time they received the assessment report. I personally find this disgusting, I’m now having to ask my mortgage company for 2 months payment holiday. My form was received back to them at the end of September 2019. 
  • poppy123456
    susan48 said:
    I called to find out what was happening with my claim and was told it’s 10 weeks from the time they received the assessment report. I personally find this disgusting, I’m now having to ask my mortgage company for 2 months payment holiday. My form was received back to them at the end of September 2019. 

There's no timescales for any decision, backlogs are just part of the reason a decision can be delayed.
  • susan48
    susan48 Community member Posts: 2,221 Disability Gamechanger
    @poppy123456
    yes I know this is the case but it’s shocking to leave people in limbo for month.
    if the backlog is so great them they need more staff,
    !, ?
  • meymay93
    I sen my form 9 weeks ago my review form they said now my form assessment team still I wait I am  worrying ???
  • poppy123456
    meymay93 said:
    I sen my form 9 weeks ago my review form they said now my form assessment team still I wait I am  worrying ???

There's no timescales i'm afraid. All you can do is wait until you hear something.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.