Tax credits child benefit — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Tax credits child benefit

Poppy12 Member Posts: 66 Connected
Hello my son who's 18 is leaving college in June. Will that be a change in circumstances to go onto universal credit early. As I'm dreading it. I don't know weather he will get a part time or full time Job but what will that mean to me as I'm on esa and dla. Thankyou 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.