One question.. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

One question..

MariLondon50
MariLondon50 Community member Posts: 14 Connected
DWP staff they can call on weekend?
I personally think they don't...but might be wrong. ?
Thank you very much 

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    You wouldn't think so but with such a back log they may need to to validation of your claim and bring it to a conclusion. You could always call them back using a different phone that way they can't keep you connected without your knowledge. If it's genuine you will have to state your ID details and they will ask you to confirm certain things but if you are not happy call DWP Monday and report it and get varication of such activities by DWP staff at weekends. 
  • MariLondon50
    Thank you wilko for your answer,
    I didn't get any call myself was just and only a question it might be an alert aswell for the ones who have had such calls on weekend 

• MariLondon50
    I read  somewhere that someone had a call on Saturday from Dwp..and with all the amounts of personal information given ...on that kind of calls its always good to be alert ..and confirm the veracity of the same ..
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    I have been aware of them calling on a Saturday they are trying to reduce the backlog 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.