Work allowance — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Work allowance

Eva111 Member Posts: 7 Listener
Hi.I have limited capability for work and work related activities. I have noticed recently I have 287 working allowance instead of 503(Because I dont have any housing support).I live in share room with friend,I dont have any contract,I am sub tenant.The lady from DWP wrote to me:
Good morning Ewa
Your work allowance is £287 as you are in supported accommodation that you claim housing benefit from
your local council for.
Many thanks
But IT is not true.How can I sort IT out.I have some part time job and 287 working allowance is so low,Thank for the answer.



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.