Universal Credit
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Esa/Uc lwrca

hello20hello20 Member Posts: 93 Connected
Hello
Any advice plz I was transferred from esa support group to Uc an was awarded lwrca which they said was awarded till April/May  so what happens after this will I continue receive lwrca rate till I’m Assessed an recieve a decision 

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    LCWRA is an ongoing award and doesn't end unless you're found fit for work or placed into the other group. It will continue until you're reassessed and a decision's been made on that review. Award lengths are just a guide but you can be reassessed anytime from 3 months.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • hello20hello20 Member Posts: 93 Connected
    Thank you 

does that apply to if u was moved over from esa support group to Uc an they honoured the lwrca rate cause I was in support group  
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    You're welcome, yes it applies here too. Support Group and LCWRA are exactly the same.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
Sign in or join us to comment.