Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Face to face report
Hi im new on hear i suffer with anorexia nervosa and anxiety i was told to apply for pip i had my face to face at my home last week. I received my report yday and the assessor has said i attended alone but i was at home and my partner was there i suffer with fainting alot so dont go out on my own she stated im safe to go out alone and i augfer with anorexia voice witch my psychiatrist says i needs meds for which im waiting for the assessor say my menal health was remarkable yet im not taking meds yet ut the anorexic side oy comes when im thiking or going to eat i. Worried now because of what was said on this report i no for a fact i will be refused
- 48.3K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 619 Work and employment
- 515 Education
- 938 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 905 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 576 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 688 Autism and neurodiversity
- 819 Mental health and wellbeing
- 284 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.