Universal Credit
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

I won my tribunal hearing today!

UncoupledSpyUncoupledSpy Member Posts: 17 Listener
I won my tribunal hearing today but there's a catch I won the first claim I put for universal credit on 18/2/19. I still have to go for my second claim for universal credit I put on 17/10/19. Since I won the first claim. Will the second claim be an automatically win? The judge said is because he didn't have the second claim infront of him to see that's why he has make another appointment for the second claim for a tribunal hearing. 

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi great news. Unfortunately, this will be for the first decision that was made. You will need to attend another hearing for the 2nd decision that was made.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,662 Disability Gamechanger
    Great news @UncoupledSpy! I hope the other one is the same outcome. :)
    Community Partner
    Scope

Tell us what you think?
    Complete our feedback form to help us to improve your community.
  • UncoupledSpyUncoupledSpy Member Posts: 17 Listener
    Hey @poppy123456 today I got an email from universal credit saying I should check my journal for an important message. I login to universal credit and my journal says am entitled to universal credit. Does that mean I don't have to go for the second tribunal for my second claim? I haven't received any letter and I spoke to my representative she's unsure. But I do have an appointment on Monday at the job centre to verify my bank details.
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    I have no idea sorry because i don't know anything about your case, Your work coach maybe able to tell you more at the appointment on Monday.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • UncoupledSpyUncoupledSpy Member Posts: 17 Listener
    Thanks @poppy123456. I will definitely ask my work coach 
Sign in or join us to comment.