Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Universal credit LCRWA
Hii! This is my first post so sorry if it makes no sense. I have been claiming universal credit for just over a year, and got my first PIP payment roundabout July time. (I dont know this info is any use, I dont really know what im doing) I got a work Capability assessment decision in my journal on the universal credit website. I haven’t been for an assessment (i think my CPN spoke to someone tho). The letter said that they have decided tthat I have a limited capability for work and work-related activities. Does LCRWA get backdated? I don’t know how it could get backdated as I don’t remember even claiming LCRWA. I don’t know whether my PIP claim would have anything to do with it? i dont know im useless sorry x thanks x
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 838 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 269 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 705 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 952 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.