Will moving affect my son's benefits — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Will moving affect my son's benefits

suskis Member Posts: 3 Listener
We want to move to Wales into rented accommodation, my son is on P.I.P and E.S.A will moving to Wales affect his benefits ? Myself and my partner are both retired and on state pensions 



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.