Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SHOW YOU A COPY FOR MY lcwra award are these dates for payment correct this is what they have told me i thought it was 12 weeks looks like i was wrong here is there message the limited capability for work activity waiting period is calculated slightly differently to the way you set out in your message under the regulations there has to be three clear assessment periods from the date of the award before the first payment is made to youthe date of the award is from 13 DEC and unfortunately your assessment period runs from 13 DEC to 12th of Jan the whole of that month has to be discounted as the 13th is included then there has to be three clear assessment periods 13 Jan to 12th of Feb then 13 Feb to 12th march then 13th march to 12th of april so after the 13th of April you will automatically receive the additional payment that is what they sent me so if all that is correct how much should i recieve on the 19th of April kind regards franko
- 54.2K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 157 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 800 Work and employment
- 591 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.8K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 708 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 941 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.