If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Who do I call?

emmathelaughingcowemmathelaughingcow Member Posts: 2 Listener
edited March 2020 in PIP, DLA and AA
Hello everyone been reading every ones post on pip after they have won. I applied back in March 2019 and won on the 5th March this year. So I read that to ring them up making sure they have correct bank details... however I am unable to find the number or who to ring. Still no letter from them yet.

Thank you 


  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    HI and welcome,

    I'm assuming you're recently had a Tribunal decision in your favour, great news!

    Backdated money can take anything from 2-8 weeks sometimes longer. The number to ring is 0800 121 4433.

    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 9,113 Disability Gamechanger
    @emmathelaughingcow Hello and welcome to the community. Great news that you have been awarded PIP and thank you for sharing thus with us 
Sign in or join us to comment.