Employment and careers
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Covid 17

claire264claire264 Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited March 2020 in Employment and careers
Hi, under the advice released yesterday means I was sent home from work today as cerebral Palsy was identified yesterday. I just wondered why? I understand all the other categories being at risk but not this? Any advice would be really helpful 
Tagged:

Replies

• Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,924

Scope community team

Hi @claire264 and welcome to the community.

As I'm sure you know, CP affects everybody differently and while some are affected very mildly, others may have issues relating to breathing and the re-occurrence of chest infections as well as swallowing issues to bear in mind which places them in the at-risk group for Covid-19.

If possible, I would speak to your GP, or give 111 a call for clarification, but our resident Cerebral Palsy Information Officer @Richard_Scope is keeping a close eye on any guidance and I'm sure will do his best to answer any other questions you might have.
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

Your feedback is really important to the development of the online community, so please remember to complete our online community annual survey
Sign in or join us to comment.