Closing Day Care Centres for adults with disabilities as a precaution re Corona virus — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Closing Day Care Centres for adults with disabilities as a precaution re Corona virus

Options
Michela
Michela Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Hi All
Does anyone know if the day care centres for adults with disabilities are closing temporarily due to the anti virus measures ?

Thanks  ;)
Tagged:

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,020 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

As advised on your other thread, lots of places are now closing because of the current conditions. Of course all areas could be different but where i live even the larger shops are now beginning to close until further notice.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @Michela, I've definitely heard of some that are. If you're concerned, it's worth getting in touch with your provider and asking them directly as I imagine it's going to differ from area to area. 
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.