PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Pip award

joshua01joshua01 Member Posts: 2 Listener
I had to report a change in my health at the beginning of December it has now been 17 weeks and I still not had a decision I have rang them a few times just to be told that my detail are with a decision maker and in a que when I first sent in my form I was told it would be dealt with as an unexpected intervention and could take up to 6 weeks .I have a copy of my assessment and it does seem positive .have any one else had the problem of waiting as long 

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

Unfortunately, there's no timescales for any decisions. All you can do is wait.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • wilkowilko Member Posts: 2,182 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello, since you have received your assessment report and you posted it looks good it’s a case as poppy123456 has posted you will have to wait for the all important award notification letter, with all the recent changes going Ona biweekly phone call to DWP for an update may ease your mind.
  • joshua01joshua01 Member Posts: 2 Listener
    Thank you for your help 
Sign in or join us to comment.