Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
limited capability for work and work-related activity
I'm just wondering when or if I should be expecting to get back dated monies for being put on the limited capacity for work and work-related activity, I gave my first sick not in on I think the 29th October, I filled the e50 assessment thing out on I think the 29th Feb and was then awarded and was sent an email saying if I'm owed any monies it would be backdated by 24th April but I'm not entily sure If I'm due to get anything, the dates could be slightly off but the email said on or before the 24th April I wil be paid any monies owed, nothing in my journal everything up to date, thanks in advance
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 797 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 292 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.