MR help needed — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

MR help needed

huytongirl Member Posts: 1 Listener
I am 58 ,asm live alone. I had to apply for PIP having been on DLA. Just got the report if the assessors - lies and baseless assumptions. I am Autistic, have severe anxiety and depression, agoraphobia and bad arthritis. I have no support worker despite often seeking one and now the CAB etc is closed. Was told on the phone  I have been turned down for PIP. In absolute terror now. 

She said I have a bath. I told her all I can do is kneel beside it to wash my hair! 

I know a lot of people are treated this way but it hurts and now I am in terror. 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.