If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

MR help needed

Options
huytongirl
huytongirl Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I am 58 ,asm live alone. I had to apply for PIP having been on DLA. Just got the report if the assessors - lies and baseless assumptions. I am Autistic, have severe anxiety and depression, agoraphobia and bad arthritis. I have no support worker despite often seeking one and now the CAB etc is closed. Was told on the phone  I have been turned down for PIP. In absolute terror now. 

She said I have a bath. I told her all I can do is kneel beside it to wash my hair! 

I know a lot of people are treated this way but it hurts and now I am in terror. 

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 12,134 Championing
    Options
    In your MR you need to set out where you didn't score points and think you should have and why. They won't be interested in if you think the assessor lied or not so stay clear of that.
    And welcome to the forum, do come back if you need more help.

2024 Election won

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,392 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @huytongirl. How are you getting on? Have you requested an MR?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,581 Championing
    Options
    Hi @huytongirl, is there anything we can do to help?
    Scope

If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.