Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is ashbrat88!

ashbrat88ashbrat88 Member Posts: 1 Listener
I have a hypoxia brain injury and would love some friendly support x

Replies

• chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 8,061 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @ashbrat88- Welcome to the community, & thank you for joining. We are both friendly & supportive, so you've come to the right place. Please look around, join in with any discussions, & chat here absolutely any time. Take care. :)
  • AilsAils Member Posts: 2,268 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @ashbrat88 and welcome to the Community.  How are you today?  It's nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.  It's great you have joined our forum and I hope you enjoy being with us.  It's a great place for meeting new friends and that will happen no problem.  Lovely people on here.  If you need help or support with anything then please just give us a shout.  I look forward to seeing you on here.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Abdi_ScopeAbdi_Scope Scope Posts: 234 Pioneering

Hi @ashbrat88 -  Welcome to the community and you have come to the right place for friendly support.

If you have any specific questions please ask or have a look at what is going on the coffee lounge.

Take care and keep safe

• Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,954

Scope community team

Welcome to the community @ashbrat88. :smile:
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

Your feedback is really important to the development of the online community, so please remember to complete our online community annual survey
Sign in or join us to comment.