Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Welcome Activities for All to the community!
Today we welcome our friends from Scope's Activities for All service to the online community.
While this Leeds-based group normally work with mainstream activity groups such as Scouts, dance and gaming clubs to make them more inclusive for children with disabilities, they also support parents with accessing shortbreak and activity services. In line with guidance on coronavirus, Activities for All have moved online and are now providing digital workshops, but they've also kindly joined us here on the community.
The team have fantastic experience as play, Early Years and disability workers and from today, @EmmaR_Scope, @LauraR_Scope and @Claire_Scope will be on hand to offer advice on a range of issues affecting disabled children, young people and their parents. Please give them a warm welcome when you see them!
Tell us how to make the community better for you. Complete our feedback form.
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 844 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 709 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 775 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments