PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Not heard anything since Feb

JmegJmeg Member Posts: 2 Listener
edited May 2020 in PIP, DLA and AA
Hello I'm wandering if anyone can advise me. I get pip for several conditions that effect my everyday living. On the 13 march I received a text following a review I'd sent to them in February. Since the text I've not heard anything from them. I've been really anxious about it. Can anybody offer some advice. Thanks jmeg

Replies

• AilsAils Member Posts: 2,268 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Jmeg and welcome to the Community.  It's nice to meet you.  I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling anxious at not hearing from DWP re your PIP for some time, as this is understandable.  However, please try not to worry as most things are taking a little longer just now with the current Coronavirus situation.  However, you could try phoning them for an update on 0800 121 4433.  Quieter times for phoning are between 8-9 am and 5-6 pm.  I hope this helps somewhat.  Please let us know how you get on.  If we can be of any help/support to you then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • JmegJmeg Member Posts: 2 Listener
    Thanks so much Alis 
    I'll hang on and wait as I'm not so keen on calling them. At least I'm still getting my usual amount. Jmeg
  • AilsAils Member Posts: 2,268 Disability Gamechanger
    Ok, no problem, @Jmeg.  Glad to hear you are still getting the usual amount.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
Sign in or join us to comment.